Monday, February 7, 2011

And so it begins...

    It has been a while since my last post, but a lot has definitely happened. Over the last month I have gotten married, gone on a honeymoon, filed final legislation, and now today have started the legislative session. I am definitely ready to get to work!

    This is an exciting time for our State! We must make sure that our State government is efficient and responsible, always doing what is best for the people of this great State. I will begin to update you in the following days and weeks about the legislation that is coming up on the floor and out of committees. I have several bills that I have authored and will be talking with you about. I look forward to the next several months as I get the priviledge to serve you!

God Bless,
Rep. Josh Cockroft

No comments:

Post a Comment