Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Rep. Josh Cockroft's Fundraiser This Thursday

To my friends across District 27 and the State of Oklahoma,

    I want to begin by thanking each of you for your support throughout this first year of my first term. It has been an absolute honor and privilege to serve you at the State Capitol and I look forward to continuing that service. I truly mean it from the bottom of my heart when I say thank you for trusting me to be your Representative during this important time in our State's history. This is not a responsibility I take lightly. Rather, I humbly seek ways to serve you more.

   As we look towards the next election cycle in 2012, I am writing you today because I ask for your continued support. Each of you are important individuals and leaders in our community; people who I am proud to call my friends.

   I ask you to join me for my campaign kickoff reception on:

Thursday, November 17, 2011
5:30 to 6:30 p.m.
Tecumseh Town Council Chamber
114 North Broadway Street
Tecumseh, Oklahoma

Our special Guest of Honor will be:
The Honorable Todd Lamb, Lt. Governor of OklahomaAlso in attendance will be:
The Honorable Kris Steele, Oklahoma Speaker of the House
   It would be our honor to have you there as well.  Even if you are not able to donate it would be an honor to have you there to hear from these two fine public officials. 

   Your support and prayers are appreciated. As always, please do not hesitate to contact me if there is anything I can do for you. 

May God richly bless you,

Rep. Josh Cockroft

No comments:

Post a Comment